Why become a member? ×

vanishing threads

essexbasscat

Hi all

Confused of Essex here.

Can anyone explain what's going on around here ?

I read a thread and then return to the view new content page (either by using the page back button at the top left of windows, or the new content tag at the top), only to find that the page I've just read has vanished.
Where has it gone to ?

Going back a page on the old site (and practically everywhere else I go on the web) usually returns me to the previous view. Yet this site is not playing that game. What's happening ???

Cheers

Edit; I've just gone back to the new content page and didn't find this thread. I had to dive about in the boxes over to the far left. This doesn't make sense.

Edited by essexbasscat

My [i]view new content [/i]is up the creek, no matter what i select. I think its been noticed (I hope) I think someone else asked about it the other day. Its been getting worse for several days, now I cant get new content no matter what i try All i get is [i]"Sorry, no new content found." .[/i]

Edited by daz

[quote name='daz' timestamp='1316767782' post='1382481']
Its been getting worse for several days, now I cant get new content no matter what i try All i get is [i]"Sorry, no new content found." .[/i]
[/quote]
I've had that, now and again, but (so far as I can remember) it didn't last long, probably cured by selecting a different time-period and or de-selecting 'only topics I started' ... but it sounds like you've already done that. If you have ... sounds like a new bug.

Andy

sometimes if I add a comment to a thread, post it, then click the Basschat Logo at the top to take me back out then go into the thread again, my response isn't there but if I F5 it it appears.

I'm not selecting new content or anything either. Its something I've never used

Edited by Delberthot