Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sunburst Fender Highway One Jazz Bass With Extras

WarPig

2008? Sunburst Jazz, MIA, it has thin nitro paint which feels smooth and wears easily (i havnt used it enough for that to happen much) for that road-worn look. The neck is finished in satin so its very smooth too. It has the greasebucket tone pot, which is rolls off the highs without adding bass, or something like that.

Its in excellent condition with a few changes:[list]
[*]Dimarzio Model-J's
[*]Hipshot D-Tuner
[*]Dunlop Straplocks
[*]Series/Parallel wiring (Front volume pot is push/pull
[*]Tort Scratchplate
[/list]
Obviously has the original BAII bridge and ill include the original white scratchplate and tuner aswell as a padded gigbag and Levi strap.

Would rather sell locally (Maidstone area), but will travel by train in a £20 radius.

[b]£400[/b]ovno, No trades please.

Will post pics tonight.
Thanks.

Edited by WarPig

once i sampled lots of jazz basses in guitar guitar, the '75 ri, the US standard (new version) the mexican and a few sadowskys.
given unlimited funds I would have walked out with the highway one - it sounded, and felt the best. good luck!

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1317077539' post='1386575']
once i sampled lots of jazz basses in guitar guitar, the '75 ri, the US standard (new version) the mexican and a few sadowskys.
given unlimited funds I would have walked out with the highway one - it sounded, and felt the best. good luck!
[/quote]

Cheers Luke. It is a great bass, but my '75 ri is still my favorite.