Why become a member? ×

US Jazz Deluxe

GreeneKing

As many of you know, I have an inordinate number of basses.

I've decided that the time has come to par my collection down to saner levels and I've decided to sell my Butterscotch Blonde US Deluxe Jazz 1st.

It's a 2007 model with a rosewood board and is basically like new. It's hardly been played, like a wife in a harem where's there's too many choces.

If anyone has a particularly nice 2EQ Ray I might be tempted to trade,

It's active, with 18V Fender circuitry and comes with Fender case and tags etc.

I'd rather not post if at all possible and I'm thinking that £850 might be a good price.

Here's a picture (it's on the RHS), more to follow.

I'd also consider a trade for a Warwick Thumb NT 4 older model preferred.

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

I'm wondering if I'm asking too much for this bass? It was well over £1k not so many months ago and has seen so very little use all at home.

I've decided that my collection really must reduce, hell I only live in a small flat and two years of studenthood loom on the not so far horizon. With that in mind and grasping sanity I really must sell this bass so please ignore my GASeous request for a trade.

I also want to seriously change my collector/player ratio :)

I will spend time this weekend sorting out an inordinate amount of pedals, pickups and bits etc. and will think very hard on what basses I'm going to offer up to the 'masses'.

Notts, this may mean the Sterling is up for grabs after all. Nordy fitted too and I have original pup. I'll update this weekend sometime and will probably allow this thread to develop into a 'Garage Sale' so long as the mods don't insist on it being done otherwise.

Peter

The jazz is unfortunately off the market for the time being. I took it along to Alan's (Homer) and it was completely dead! 2 new sets of batteries and carefully checking for obvious connection issues and it's still dead. As it's only 4 1/2 months old it'll be sorted.

The GPS bracket in my car broke on the way home too :)

Peter

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='161201' date='Mar 20 2008, 11:44 PM']The jazz is unfortunately off the market for the time being. I took it along to Alan's (Homer) and it was completely dead! 2 new sets of batteries and carefully checking for obvious connection issues and it's still dead. As it's only 4 1/2 months old it'll be sorted.

The GPS bracket in my car broke on the way home too :)

Peter[/quote]

Can you find your way to Haltwhistle on Saturday? :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='160048' date='Mar 19 2008, 07:45 AM']I'm wondering if I'm asking too much for this bass? I

Peter[/quote]

I don't think so, i just brought a 60th anniversary deluxe jazz for a little less and considered it a bargain! Really they are superb
instruments, good luck with the sale you must have some nice basses to be letting this one go.