Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Pending the usual...Ashdown MAG210 Deep 2x10 Cab

foxthebiker

[attachment=6585:Ashdown_Mag210D.jpg]

Ashdown Mag 210 D 2x10 cab for sale

Perfect condition, never gigged, only 2 months old!

For quick sale, £100 collection advised.

PM me for details if your interested.

Still up for grabs after all.......

Remember this CAB is the MAG not ABM model.....210 Deep and is Brand NEW, never used!!!

*** SOLD Pending the usual but keep checking, deal should go ahead this Sunday 27th April ***
*** Will UPDATE post accordingly, keep checking back for updates ***

Edited by foxthebiker

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that....

I must admit I am suprised nobody has snapped my hand off at that price!

It's still here!

At £100 I am giving it away.

I think an Easter bump might be in order for awareness.

[quote name='Machines' post='159910' date='Mar 18 2008, 08:51 PM']I'd take it at that price to go with my other one... if I weren't getting married soon ! Good luck anyhow..[/quote]

I am near Pershore which is off the M5 junction 7 and then 7 miles towards Evesham!

It's Still here so another bumparoo I think!

Still £100 and still a silly price then...

[quote name='610*c' post='166055' date='Mar 29 2008, 07:38 PM']Where abouts in Worcestershire are you ?[/quote]

Edited by foxthebiker

Cheers. It sounds very rich and punchy! It's a good cab and now I have three guys after it....perhaps I better put the price up....what's happened? No interest for a few weeks and then in the space of just a fews days, 3!

[quote name='Exile252' post='174816' date='Apr 11 2008, 08:03 PM']I'm kinda looking into buying a new amp, and I'll be getting money on monday, so I might look into it abit more then :) Nice amp by the way.[/quote]

Postage is liable to attract a big outlay as this thing is heavy....liable to be £20 or more plus I will have to find packing materials big enough so unless you want me to get a firm quote from a courier and you pay the costs on top then, no not really.

Where about are you? Maybe I would consider a meet up somewhere!

[quote name='queenofthedepths' post='176531' date='Apr 14 2008, 06:24 PM']Not at all tempted to post this, are you..?[/quote]