Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

H the Bass

Hi due to recent marriage upheaval heres one for sale i never thought i'd sell.Its a 72' FENDER Tele' with the Seth Lover humbucking pick up,difference with this one is it has a coil tap which gives it precision style tones as well as that deep reggae throb a few minor nicks here and there but in great condition for a bass of it's age,tuners are a bit tarnished as yuo'd expect nice low action and everything works as it should.L OOKING FOR £1400 Comes with original hard case.Contact me at [email protected] or ring 07964176270. NO TRADES THANK YOU

Edited by H the Bass

Just bought one of these a few weeks ago (blonde version). One of the best necks I've ever played. I have an un-modified Lover humbucker though and I 'lover' that deep thumpy tone! . . . (sorry, couldn't resist the pun!)

Great price too, total bargain.

Good luck with the sale mate, have a bump on me!
Kelso

[quote name='H the Bass' post='1368462' date='Sep 10 2011, 12:17 PM']Hi due to recent marriage upheaval heres one for sale i never thought i'd sell.Its a 72' FENDER Tele' with the Seth Lover humbucking pick up,difference with this one is it has a coil tap which gives it precision style tones as well as that deep reggae throb a few minor nicks here and there but in great condition for a bass of it's age,tuners are a bit tarnished as yuo'd expect nice low action and everything works as it should.L OOKING FOR £1600 DELIVERED!Comes with original hard case.Contact me at [email protected] or ring 07964176270.[/quote]
ACE SICK SO MMMM TAKE A BUMP FROM ME

[quote name='H the Bass' post='1371742' date='Sep 13 2011, 01:31 PM']Yeah this too has got a seriously nice neck and reasonable weight 10/11 pounds.[/quote]Been having a good play on this now weighing up wether to sell this or my 77/78 white precision decisions decisions.

Edited by H the Bass

• 2 weeks later...