Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Markbass LittleMark250 NOW SOLD

martin8708

For sale is my Littlemark 250 , used mainly for home practice and rehearsal , but quite capable of gigging especially when paired up with a 4 ohm cab ( the one in the photo is my own 2 by 12 600 watt cab which goes well with the amp ). I have 2 other markbass amps , and I am on the look-out for a cab , so this will help to fund a new cab .
Condition is excellent , the top, sides , facepanel are unmarked , the bottom panel has a scratch as per photos.
I always look after my stuff meticulously ,and this is a great introduction to the Markbass sound.
Now Sold . many Thanks

Edited by martin8708

Hi there,the amp is rated at 150Watts at 8 ohms and 250Watts at 4ohms , you can use a 8 ohm cab quite comfortably , I have used it with single 15 inch 8 ohm Cabs which have been plenty loud enough for gigs .
quote from Markbass '' if you use a 4 ohm cab , you will get almost the same power out of the little mark250 as you would with a 500W head into an 8 ohm cabinet .''
according to some threads on basschat , it is more powerful than a TC electronic RH450 !!!