Why become a member? ×

Calling any Warwick (pasive) Corvette owners....

fender73

I used to get a great passive Warwick/Trace sound. I'd probably use my SSI a lot more if it was more compatible with the setup I've created for my passive Jazz - just reacts totally differently to effects and the levels, even the tone/timbre don't mix well.

Weirdly, I could never get a sound I was happy with from a Warwick bass through a Warwick amp :)

Yeah my Acoustic 470 and Paulman 410 cab sounded epic with anything put through it. Only reason I had to get shut was getting the cab into the boot of a Polo was anything but fun. Although that said, getting my current rig, full drum kit, 2 basses and a guitar in (and a passenger) tonight was interesting :)

I have just sold my Warwick Corvette, I now have the amp to sell. It is Ashdown EVO II Its never been gigged and is little used, I am the original owner. Its now up for grabs at £375 the EVO III is £650 new best price I can find. Its a great sounding combo 500 watts so should be fine for gigs. I see a few of these being used at my local pub that supports live bands. I have given my sons friend first refusal but he will have to make his mind up fast if you are interested. I am in the Manchester area, this amp will be put in the classifieds within the next couple of weeks.