Why become a member? ×

NOT For Sale: Ampeg Micro VR & PF500 (PF GONE, TAKEN VR OFF SALE)

RandomBass

Right then, Ampeg clear out time I think. In my quest to find the sound I am looking for I have collected a few bits and bobs along the way, but now is the time to liberate some cash for round two lol....

Micro VR Head (TAKEN OFF SALE FOR THE TIME BEING, SORRY) bought earlier this year from GAK in Brighton. A cracking amp really, and certainly louder than it's rated 200W would suggest. It sounds lovely through my Barefaced Compact and Midget. I've used it for practice and a few gigs. In perfect condition with box, manual and kettle lead. I'm after £160 plus postage.

PF500 head (NOW SOLD), only a couple of months old. Another cracker from Ampeg - and through my Compact and Midget, a delight to hear. Again - only used for some practice and a few gigs - including 2 outdoor ones without PA support where it was very strong indeed. In perfect condition and comes boxed, with manual and kettle lead.

I'm away for a week, but will have intermittent access to any messages on here. Basically I won't be in a position to arrange anything until Saturday 3rd September at the earliest I'm afraid. In the meantime I will answer all PM's (assuming I get some lol) as soon as I can. Postage will be agreed with the buyer before sending.

Hoping to get some pics up tonight but cannot guarantee it (suitcase packing comes first so I have been informed!), but both heads are in perfect condition and look just like the pics on the Ampeg website.

Also still have my Amber Ibby SR700 for sale if anyone is interested

Cheers

Geoff

Edited by RandomBass

[quote name='nomis' post='1356280' date='Aug 30 2011, 01:55 PM']have a bump on me,

i use a micro VR sometimes and it sounds great[/quote]

Thanks nomis, and yes its a great sounding amp - I've used it for a couple of fairly 'busy' gigs and it coped easily. I'm sure it's more powerful than the figures suggest!

Cheers

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...