Why become a member? ×

Big Trace Elliot Rig

Chadderz

I'm off to uni in September and due to space constraints, I'm having to sell my Trace Elliot rig. I bought this here about a year ago and have only used it a little. It was second hand when I bought it, so I'm unsure how old it is. Full working order, a little scuffed around the edges but still absolutely solid.

It consists of:

RAH 1000-12 Head (2x500w channels)
Trace Elliot 2x15
[s]Trace Elliot 1x15 [/s] SOLD
Trace Elliot 4x10
Also included is the matching footswitch

Any trials welcome, just shoot me a PM.

I'm looking for £1000 but open to offers. I'd rather not split it up but will if the interest is there. No trades thanks.

Thanks,
Adam

Edited by Chadderz

Depending on price, would be interested in the 2 x 15 if you decide to go ahead with split

Whats the wattage + Ohm rating and how are the rear connectors laid out

Edited by fleabag

[quote name='fleabag' post='1353491' date='Aug 27 2011, 12:09 PM']Depending on price, would be interested in the 2 x 15 if you decide to go ahead with split

Whats the wattage + Ohm rating and how are the rear connectors laid out[/quote]

I'm probably going ahead with the split, as I've had interest on all 3 cabs so far. As for the 2x15:

400w
4 ohms
Input is jack socket or XLR, there is an output (jack and XLR) for linking with other cabs.

Price would be around £200. I'm based near Leeds so it would be pickup or you'd have to arrange a courier. Shoot me a PM if you need any further info.

Cheers
Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, apologies for me abandoning this thread. I've now moved to university and there has been a lot to do (and drink...) so this kinda fell to the back burner. However, normal service will be resumed.
[quote name='AaronJohnson' timestamp='1316383380' post='1377484']
I am interested in the 1 x 15 cab as well... immediatly! How much for that please?

Ta. Aaron.
[/quote]

Was looking for about £100, although feel free to make me an offer. I'll totally understand if you've sorted something else out in the delay however.

Cheers,
Adam

[quote name='Chadderz' timestamp='1316796988' post='1383135']
Firstly, apologies for me abandoning this thread. I've now moved to university and there has been a lot to do (and drink...) so this kinda fell to the back burner. However, normal service will be resumed.

Was looking for about £100, although feel free to make me an offer. I'll totally understand if you've sorted something else out in the delay however.

Cheers,
Adam
[/quote]

That would have been good a week ago but I am sorted now. Thanks anyway.

Enjoy your course!

Aaron.