Why become a member? ×

Both SOLD --Thanks Guys!

2x18

Ill throw this out there peeps. Id love the combo so if anyone wants the bass maybe we could do some sort of deal. Im not a million miles away from Leeds so i dont mind going over to collect if someone on here wants the bass we could do a deal between us, £75 for the two is a bargain so rather than try and haggle with the OP on a split i thought id just guage if there'd be any interest if the bass was picked up from Leeds and brought back to the correct side of the pennines? (joke BTW before i get a yorkshire lynch mob after me :)

Edited by Pow_22

feel like im on Dragons Den here but....maybe we could persuade the OP to let me buy the combo (ill collect) and then could offer P&P on the bass (obviously shouldnt be too expensive now ive taken the heavy part)?

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1321897870' post='1444205']
Can you lot get some avatar pics up, please? :)
It's like all these posts are from somebody with a disturbing identity disorder.
[/quote]

What do you mean, "like"?

:)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1321897870' post='1444205']
Can you lot get some avatar pics up, please? :)
It's like all these posts are from somebody with a disturbing identity disorder.
[/quote]

I never noticed mine had disappeared -- Done now! For all you Stingray lovers!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok you guys --Willing to split, but still collection only!!! How about £30.00 for Amp and £45.00 for bass?

Will.

Edited by 2x18