Why become a member? ×

Akai Uni-bass

2x18

Any ideas how much my Akai Unibass pedal is worth??? --Dont use it so thinking of putting up for sale, but cant find any guide prices.

None been sold on E-bay recently but the Deep impact price has gone through the roof!

Will.

[quote name='2x18' post='1338737' date='Aug 13 2011, 01:34 PM']Any ideas how much my Akai Unibass pedal is worth??? --Dont use it so thinking of putting up for sale, but cant find any guide prices.

None been sold on E-bay recently but the Deep impact price has gone through the roof![/quote]
Don't get excited by the Deep Impact prices... I sold my UniBass about 18 months ago for £130, and I think that was a pretty good price at the time (from my perspective :) ). I've seen them go for anywhere from £70 to £180 over the last few years. No pattern, rhyme or reason.

I bought mine, about a year ago, also for about £130. Took a fair bit of looking to find it, and pretty much everyone who sees it says "ooh - a Unibass!" and gets all excited, but that doesn't seem to translate into high prices.

There's a topic in General Bass about people treading on your bassline. If it's a guitarist then the Unibass is a GREAT way of making a point ...

They have gone for circa £250 on ebay. Seems like a crazy price for this pedal IMO but I guess it's enjoying the cult success of the Deep Impact. You'll get your best price on ebay though. Many have been sold on here for between £80 and £130 ish.