Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick Streamer LX

JoeS

I'm reluctantly putting my Warwick Streamer LX 4 string up for sale. It's an absolute beauty - as I'm sure one or more of its previous owners here on Basschat would testify! - but unfortunately it barely gets played and I'm currently not in a position where I can justify keeping instruments just for the sake of it.

It's a '99 model (I believe) with a lovely slim ovangkol neck. In addition to the usual Warwick features, the bass also includes:

- Hipshot drop-D tuner fitted
- Dunlop straplocks fitted (originals included)
- Ritter gigbag (extremely robust and with more handy zips and pockets than I can count)

I bought this from Merello here last October for £550 delivered, and I'd like to get that back if possible. I'd prefer collection in person (also willing to deliver/meet up within a reasonable distance of Crawley) although I would be willing to post if necessary.

Anyway, enough chat, here are some photos (I apologise for my lacklustre photography skills, these shots are as close as I can get to doing the finish justice):

[attachment=85174:DSCF2184.JPG][attachment=85175:DSCF2185.JPG][attachment=85176:DSCF2186.JPG]
[attachment=85177:DSCF2187.JPG][attachment=85178:DSCF2188.JPG]

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: This is now sold.

Edited by JoeS

[quote name='TRBboy' post='1310850' date='Jul 20 2011, 09:25 PM']Gorgeous! I would be very tempted if I lived closer, but it's a bit of a trek to try it out! It looks in good nick on the pics; is there any damage/wear to speak of?[/quote]
There is some very light buckle rash on the back and a couple of minor dings here and there, but other than that it's in fantastic nick.

[quote name='nicbutton' post='1311227' date='Jul 21 2011, 09:55 AM']I want.. alot :)

Dont suppose you'd be interested in a rade and cash your way?[/quote]
I would much prefer a straight sale, but that's not to say I couldn't be tempted by potential trade offers...

[quote name='JoeS' post='1311632' date='Jul 21 2011, 03:22 PM']There is some very light buckle rash on the back and a couple of minor dings here and there, but other than that it's in fantastic nick.

I would much prefer a straight sale, but that's not to say I couldn't be tempted by potential trade offers...[/quote]

Nice one man, PM heading your way