Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sugden's Setup Basses + Rig DHA, ACG's, Omni's

Sugden

Well I've had these all in the plan for a long time now. I'm exstremely happy with the setup won't suit everyone but I like an intresting combination between old valve drive and clear modern warm tone.

For those who dont know heres what I have. Powering everything is one of the DHA VT5-400 proto-type heads, along with it in the rack a furman power conditioner and korg DTR-2000 tuner. That rack sitting on top of two Omni 10.5 crossfire cab's built by my self.

Then two ACG basses, the first a 4 string Recurve with spalted beech top, black limba body, ebony finger board, and black limba and wenge 5 peice neck. The Second a 4 string fretless Harlot with quilted maple top and back, with a black limba core, purple heart finger board, and a wenge and flamed sycamore 5 peice neck.

All joined together by the great OBBM cables.

So enough words here's some pics: (I'll take some better ones next time it's not so bright and we tidy the place all the mess is just pushed out of shot :))

Edited by Sugden