Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD

Kelso

Hey.

Selling my Ampeg SVT CL Head and SVT 410HLF Cab as I don't have my own transport and can't really justify owning them as they never gets used.

Bought new from Red Dog Music (Edinburgh) and only gigged with 3 times so practically as good as new. Recently had an Mot at red dog music and everything is in perfect working order. I love the rig and the sound i get from it and will be sorry to see it go but I would rather it got played instead of sitting in my flat looking pretty!

Want to sell as a pair for £1300 (£2150 to buy the rig new) or trade for a USA made vintage/good qualiy p bass (plus cash either way depending on model and year).

(pick up preferred - Edinburgh area - but could maybe deliver within reason - get a loan of a mates car!)

Edited by Kelso

[quote name='gjones' post='1312643' date='Jul 22 2011, 12:45 PM']Hey Roy, you took my advice! Good luck with the sale. I recommend you don't hang around in the for sale section too long it's too tempting.

Gareth[/quote]

Hey man!

yeah, thanks for the suggestion - this place is quality. You're right though, need to get out of the for sale section! I already have my eye on a few bits and pieces that I most definitely cannot afford! Loving your amp by the way, used it at a gig on Saturday night and couldn't be happier.

cheers man,
Roy

[quote name='Kelso' post='1321437' date='Jul 30 2011, 04:24 PM']No idea mate, could courier it at buyers expense? . . . Open to suggestions . . .[/quote]

Well you are north and I'm south, would it just roll down the country? :)

I may have sourced one now, if it falls through I'll try to work something out.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1321444' date='Jul 30 2011, 04:28 PM']Well you are north and I'm south, would it just roll down the country? :)

I may have sourced one now, if it falls through I'll try to work something out.[/quote]

Haha! . . .

Edited by Kelso

[quote name='gregmak' post='1323363' date='Aug 1 2011, 06:33 PM']I have a 78 P bass (fretless) and I would trade it for this..Not sure if you want a fretless, and also I live in Cyprus![/quote]

I PM'd you mate. Lovely looking bass but I'm after a fretted. If I was you I'd keep a hold of it - it's proper nice.

Cheers for your interest though.

Kelso