Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Small lightweight cab in great condition,8 ohm. I'm 20 miles North of Manchester in the sunny town of Chorley.

Not really looking for cash now so a nice trade for- Mackie Powered Bass Sub, LED Kambar Lights,Stagg EUB or WHY. (But No Basses or Guitars) Cheers

The specs are below-

The CXL-112 features the custom Kevlar 12" driver with coaxial tweeter. The performance is extended from deep lows to sizzlings highs with a clear and balanced midrange. This speaker is astounding, as it offers an extremely accurate and flat audio response. That means you hear exactly what you put into it. There are no colored artifacts - just pure, studio-monitor clarity. This box will produce thundering low end, down to low B with ease, as well as a sweet high end. You get a package that's small, easy to move, and will reproduce all instruments, basses, acoustic guitars, and keyboards alike. All with audiophile sound.

QUICK SPECS:

Configuration:Coaxial 1 x 12"
Woofer:Custom Kevlar 12"
Tweeter: 1" High Effciency Phenolic Compression Driver
Tweeter Level Control: located on rear connection panel
Frequency Response: 38Hz to 14kHz
Sensitivity:103dB @ 1m
Sound Pressure Level: 128dB @ 1m
Power Handling: 350 watts (continuous unclipped power)
Impedance: 8 ohm
Connection: One 1/4" jack, One Speakon
Size: 19"H x 17"W x 15"D
Weight: 44 lbs (19 kg)
Handle: One integrated custom cup handle on each side

Edited by Geddys nose

[quote name='Geddys nose' post='1304800' date='Jul 15 2011, 03:11 PM']Thanks everyone in DB land. :)[/quote]

I used to use mine with my 5 string bass guitars all the time as well. It does it all. If I had not taken delivery of another cab this morning I would be buying this. It would go splendidly with the amp that came this morning which I bought to drive my new cab. The cab is 4 ohms, but due to a lack of thinking on my part, the amp will only drive down to 8ohms. If any one fancies a superb rig with very little weight, buy this cab, my amp (http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=145859) and add a preamp of your own choice.

Do I feel stupid? Yep.

[quote name='owen' post='1313873' date='Jul 23 2011, 03:12 PM']We live in strange times when a cab of this quality is not shifting at this price.[/quote]

Thanks Again Owen! Used this as a passive monitor the other day and it was so much cleaner and louder than the powered one it was attached to, Amazing.