Why become a member? ×

Warwick 611 Pro on hold pending the usual

peety

Due to the impending arrival of 2 warwick neo's bought on here from ste, i now have for sale my Warwick 611 pro.

I bought this about 4 months ago on here from tony f, however a deteriorating back has meant i've had to go lightweight.

The cab is the 6 ohm version as opposed to the newer 4 ohm version, although tony checked it out with warwick they said it is actually 5.3 ohms, whatever this is a huge sounding cab rated at 900 watts.

It is in mint condition and you will see the front grill has been refinished to remove the huge W and for me it looks much better.

This has got to go i have no room so i will take 200 quid for it, absolute bargain price for a great cab.

would obviously prefer collection due to size, however am prepared to meet up or could be persuaded to deliver if you live in the north west.

cheers steve

[attachment=6131:DSC01091.jpg] [attachment=6130:DSC01090.jpg]

Edited by peety

thanks for that Dan, anyhow have decided i am going to keep this for the time decided i like it too much to get rid of.

By the way anyone in the North West who wants lessons give Dan a bell top bloke and a great bass teacher wish i'd gone to him much sooner

cheers steve

Some joker on ebay has just messaged me after the end of the auction offering me 130 quid for this claiming that ebay is an honest place and as it hasn't sold then it can't be worth 200 quid, no prizes for guessing my reply.

Mr Warwickhunt you have a pm see what you think.

cheers steve

This is amazing, If I needed a cab this would be sale of the century.
There must be somebody prepared to take it.

Have you tried advertising in your local rehearsal rooms? I would have run through fire for a cab like that when I was first in a band, and for that money!!!

Thanks for that guys, not sure myself did wonder wether it's because it's the 6 ohm version, but i don't know or more that the quality of the lightweight cabs now available are making the big rigs harder to sell.

[quote name='peety' post='160166' date='Mar 19 2008, 11:20 AM']Thanks for that guys, not sure myself did wonder wether it's because it's the 6 ohm version, but i don't know or more that the quality of the lightweight cabs now available are making the big rigs harder to sell.[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean, i had such a hard time shifting my Eden Nemesis 810, it was a bloody brilliant amp but i had no way of getting it round after the bandwagon (pun intended) broke down!

Anyway, Just to let everyone know this guy was great to deal with and if i did have the spare dough id have it myself for a practice bedroom amp :)

[quote name='peety' post='160166' date='Mar 19 2008, 11:20 AM']Thanks for that guys, not sure myself did wonder wether it's because it's the 6 ohm version, but i don't know or more that the quality of the lightweight cabs now available are making the big rigs harder to sell.[/quote]

If the sensitivity is OK then the 6 ohm shouldn't make a difference... actually TBH regardless of the sens, a 6x10 6 ohm cab will be a great standalone.