Why become a member? ×

Digitech stereo JamMan to sell / possible trade

Dood

I've kinda got my eye on the Boss RC3 as a bit of a downgrade from my Digitech I have at the moment:

[url="http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/jamman-stereo"]http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/jamman-stereo[/url]

So given the RC-3 is about £160 new, then I'd be happy to sell my Digitech Stereo JamMan for that PLUS postage - which honestly is a ridiculous deal as I paid £250 for mine.

Any interest?

**** £150 including shipping - BARGAIN, nay, practically giving it away***

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='1300754' date='Jul 12 2011, 11:06 AM']You know the RC-3 has some lag when switching to the next loop?

Might be worth reading up and double checking before you get rid.[/quote]

I wasn't aware of that, no - I'll check that out. Mine is an instant change. Just fancy a smaller form factor, so maybe the JamMan solo is a possibility...

I think either way I'm gonna grab the Digitech Solo or RC2/3 and with the right offer will see my Stereo JamMan off to the right home.

If I think of any trades I'll add them! Pm me for details!

Oh, just checked and my JamMan does have a couple of scratches on either side but no markings top or bottom. The rubber feet aren't even worn! The pedal has never been gigged, but I have used it for the odd workshop. Everything else has been home use for teaching.

Reviews are all positive, let me tell you a bit about the unit. You can connect pretty much anything to the looper, guitars, keys, drum machines and even microphones with it's dedicated mic preamp and XLR input.

I like the fact that the pedal has multiple outputs, so for example you can feed a click track in to a set of earphones to help you keep time, but you can stop the click from being heard through amp or PA. The unit features stereo in and outputs with separate level controls for the rhythm, loop or direct levels. Each loop can be saved in to 99 separate memory locations on board, or another 99 by plugging in an SD card. Loopsmcan be moved between the two easily or copied back and forth using USB and a computer. Oh.. And loops can also be MP3 backing tracks that can be played out to a stereo PA! And speaking of MP3s, if you are having trouble learning a tricky song, the JamMan can adjust the speed of a track but maintain it's pitch to make learning easier!

There's tons more that the pedal can do, worth taking a look at Digitech.com for more info!

• 2 weeks later...

Was unsure if I was pricing this too high, but even eBay are chucking these out at £230ish so I'm going to stick with the price. Haven't thought about trade bait yet. Will see what I come up with!

hey dood, i will definitely take this if i can pay by cheque, as im waiting for a cheque to clear in my own account because im a skint hobo man.

my band want to get into some backing track things, if this is stereo could we send a click track to the drummer and the backing track to FOH?

[quote name='Ant' post='1342991' date='Aug 17 2011, 12:28 PM']hey dood, i will definitely take this if i can pay by cheque, as im waiting for a cheque to clear in my own account because im a skint hobo man.

my band want to get into some backing track things, if this is stereo could we send a click track to the drummer and the backing track to FOH?[/quote]

Hi Ant! I'm afraid you have been pipped at the post and the pedal is now pending sale. However I can tell you that the pedal is able to send it's own click track out of a separate output to that of the loops. A backing track can be saved to the device and played out in Stereo.