Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Bass "Cub" combo - £290 posted

Up for sale is my amazing and totally mint Phil Jones Bass "Cub" combo. Seriously nice piece of kit, and rather than repeat myself you can see my full BC review [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86847&hl=Cub"]here[/url].

£399 new, I'd like [b]£290 posted[/b].

Cheers

Gareth

Edited by walbassist

[quote name='BassBod' post='1297984' date='Jul 9 2011, 09:05 AM']Tell me its really, really quiet, and would never cope with any of my dinner jaazzz gigs...please. And those puny little speakers can't make a decent tone for bass.[/quote]

That's right Duncan, you'd hate it. No really, you would.... :)

[quote name='BassBod' post='1298084' date='Jul 9 2011, 11:24 AM']And it would be useless for teaching...those two inputs are just put there by the marketing dept to make you think its a great little amp. Right?[/quote]
It's awful you don't want one, I hate mine with it's great tone, stupidly light weight and flexibility. The fact that no matter what you put through it be it, electric bass, upright, acoustic bass, acoustic and electric guitars and they all sound spot on is definitely a marketing ploy IMO :)

[quote name='BassBod' post='1298084' date='Jul 9 2011, 11:24 AM']And it would be useless for teaching...those two inputs are just put there by the marketing dept to make you think its a great little amp. Right?[/quote]

Correct. So you are [i]sure[/i] you don't want it?

[quote name='BassBod' post='1298254' date='Jul 9 2011, 02:50 PM']It would be a bit useful. But I've got a few other repairs and projects to sort out over the summer, so funds are low (as ever!). Hope it goes soon.......[/quote]

Maybe you could use your frequent buyer discount?