Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Kubicki Ex-Factor 1989 TRADED

mr.noisy

Okay,
I've picked this bass as a trade from here, but i'm still looking for something else.

This is a Kubicki Ex-Factor bass in white, made in 1989 in Fender Custom Shop, but with 18v preamp and 6 position switch.
These are a very unique basses, huge tonal range thanks to the preamp, and really lightweight! Headless means forget about the neck diving.
This bass is 22 years old and have been used by previous owner (or owners) a lot, so there is a few small dings and one bigger wchich you can see on the pics. There is also some lacquer cracks, but these are nothing serious, only lacquer and not the wood. All of them you can see on the pics.

Fast and slim neck, 32" scale witch a 36" scale E string extension (D-tuner). Frets are in perfect condition.
This is a really comfortable and great sounding bass, you can find many great reviews of these bases around the internet.

Unexpected expenses just hit me so this one has to go immediately, so price is bargain [s]750£[/s] 725£ ONO

And this is collection only as i dont have a hardcase and i dont want to risk postage in gig-bag.

[attachment=83746:IMG_0252.JPG]

More pictures here - [url="http://imageshack.us/g/864/img0252dsgh.jpg/"]http://imageshack.us/g/864/img0252dsgh.jpg/[/url]

I'm in North-West London area.

Thanks.

Edited by mr.noisy

[quote name='BigJim' post='1293757' date='Jul 5 2011, 07:06 PM']Would you accept trades?[/quote]

I might accept a trade but it depends what you have to offer me, but i really need some cash so it must be some lower value bass + cash towards me.

Because I don't have a fretless anymore. After I had accepted the cost of my Series II, I decided that selling it for cash isn't really worth it so I'd float it out there on the chance that the right fretless comes along and just keep enjoying it in the meantime.

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='1297957' date='Jul 9 2011, 07:25 AM']PM on its way!!! Nick (yes! its me!)[/quote]

Haha, thanks for your offers Nick, but this bass now is part trade pending, but if this fails i'll get back to you.

Cheers,
Pat

[quote name='cetera' post='1301044' date='Jul 12 2011, 02:04 PM']Isn't this the bass that sold a couple of weeks back on eBay for approx £620?! :)[/quote]

Propably yes, it was 622, but that was my auction and i didn't sold this bass anyway. Transaction was cancelled because i had no idea that there is such a low interest in this bass at the moment. That price was far too low, am i right? Then i tried again with a fixed price auction and here with a lower price than on ebay because of fees.
Anyway, bass is now part traded and i'm more than happy with that.

[quote name='mr.noisy' post='1308569' date='Jul 18 2011, 09:57 PM']Propably yes, it was 622, but that was my auction and i didn't sold this bass anyway. Transaction was cancelled because i had no idea that there is such a low interest in this bass at the moment. That price was far too low, am i right? Then i tried again with a fixed price auction and here with a lower price than on ebay because of fees.
Anyway, bass is now part traded and i'm more than happy with that.[/quote]

I bought a green ex factor on eBay about a month ago.
£640 and in excellent condition.
No scratches, frets good, neck great and electronics perfect.
A mint condition fretless went for about £800.

I think your expectations are too high, bearing in mind that yours is not great cosmetically.