Why become a member? ×

SOLD

[quote name='nomis' post='1287570' date='Jun 30 2011, 12:36 PM']you can have a bump on me! great little practice amp![/quote]

I'd say it can be a lot more than a practice amp.
The SVT210AV is a bit shy on the volume side, but coupled with another cab, this amp really shines.
I use mine with an additional TC BC210 in relatively big pubs, and have no problem taming any of the other band members... :)

I had one of these rig but with two cabs which I stacked vertically, and it sounded great, very tight sound, and kept up with our drummer easily (then again, his nickname was Blossom). Seriously good gear for bad backs or small gigs though.

Bit confused by the reference to a power supply in the OP as mine was switchable? If it means a USA power transformer, that would probably weigh more than the head!

haha, no, just the kettle lead, i lost the one that came with it, so ill provide another, nothing major.

Beedster - lovely collection there, I was really tempted with the 2nd 210AV cab but then i realised I'd have spent about £800 on a set up for my practice room and small gigs!! Also, id never get both cabs and the head in a taxi with the rest of the bands stuff.

Punkjazz - I thought about using a 4ohm cab, but it'd ruin the aesthetic of the 'mini svt' for me.

I just bought a second 100w valve head (for a bargain price) which i'm gonna leave at the practice space. I'm kinda tempted to keep the ampeg cab and just sell the head but really I want to sell the whole thing.

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='1287970' date='Jun 30 2011, 04:52 PM']Punkjazz - I thought about using a 4ohm cab, but it'd ruin the aesthetic of the 'mini svt' for me.[/quote]

For sure, my setup isn't SVT-like anymore. At all. Specially as I have the two cabs oriented horizontally... But I've never been very keen on aesthetics anyway... :)

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='1286391' date='Jun 29 2011, 01:40 PM'][/quote]

There is something more than a little 'Spinal Tap' about that photo, Stonehenge anybody :) :lol:

Have a bump on me :)