Why become a member? ×

* SOLD (pending payment) Gretsch Bass & Roland 30W Bass Cube

onehappybunny

Having recently upgraded both my amp and bass (MarkBass and Warwick if you're interested) I am now selling my trusty Gretch Synchromatic Jet Bass and Roland Bass Cube (30W version).

I'd prefer to sell these together, as they'd make a great combination for someone starting out on bass (IMHO much, much better than the usual crud you get with starter kits for bass). Short scale (30") makes it really easy for those with smaller hands to learn. It also looks cool which makes you actually want to practice in the first place!

Reviews below:

[url="http://bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=970&type=bass"]Gretch Jet Bass[/url]

[url="http://bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=310&type=combo"]Roland Bass Cube 30W[/url]

I'm asking £190 for the bass, amp and warwick gig bag for the bass. Will also throw in a lead if you ask nicely :)

You're welcome to come a try it out over a cup of tea if your ever around the Guildford / Surrey area.

Please just send me a p.m. if interested.

Cheers

Stu

Edited by onehappybunny

[quote name='Mike' post='149685' date='Mar 2 2008, 01:29 AM']Sounds like a good deal, but some pictures would certainly help move things along![/quote]

Thanks for the advice... here you go...

[attachment=6147:DSC_7435.jpg]

[attachment=6148:DSC_7431.jpg]

[attachment=6149:DSC_7431_1.jpg]

[attachment=6150:DSC_7430.jpg]

[attachment=6151:DSC_7421.jpg]

[attachment=6152:DSC_7427.jpg]

[attachment=6153:DSC_7434.jpg]

[attachment=6154:images.jpeg]

Edited by onehappybunny

[quote name='Welshbassist' post='157061' date='Mar 13 2008, 10:39 PM']Stu's a FANTASTIC guy to deal with, very helpful and informative! Great seller![/quote]

Thanks v. much for the kind words, Chris - it was a pleasure doing business with you - you're a real gent! Hope the Epi is still serving you well - a great cab and plenty loud (....eh...pardon???)

Still no takers for the Gretsch or Roland though :)