Why become a member? ×

[sold] FS: Stagg EUB

Pretty much as it says on the tin, anyone looking at cheap EUBs will know about these. It's a sunburst one.

I got it a while ago with the intention of using it for acoustic gigs and playing about on, but it's not getting used and I'd rather spend the time practicing bass guitar than learning EUB. As far as I know, it's in decent condition, it has both the body insert thingies with it and the tube soft case, but as I can't play it, I'm just going off what I know. Only thing I can say for a negative is that the fret markers aren't quite in the right places, they're still ok for an indication of where your fingers should be but they're not accurate. It's a fairly common problem from what I've seen with these though. AFAIK it still has the original strings on it, it does the job of an EUB as far as I can tell.

I'm looking for £175 picked up (I won't post due to size) from J25 on the M1 (Notts/Derby area). I'll listen to trade ideas but there's nothing that grabs me in that price range, maybe a looper +cash my way but that's all I can really think of.

Excuse my delighted expression, I'm trying to hold back the screams of joy... :)

Edited by ThomBassmonkey

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1303302' date='Jul 14 2011, 10:39 AM']Cool, let me know if you want to pop around. :)

I'm still ope to trade ideas too, not sure if there's anything of suitable value I fancy, but I'm all ears.[/quote]

Pity your not posting, not much to trade at mo ... badass 2 bridge? Bashed in effects units?

There's a couple of you that have said you'd take bit apart from the distance. I really don't dare ship it in just a soft case though. :)

We have done some gigs recently in the south though, we don't have any more coming up at the moment though, if that changes I'll let you know. :)

Loads of interest in this if I post so I know the price is right, I just need a buyer that is local or can collect.

I'm actually past the financial buggery that made me put this up for sale so I'm slightly more open to trades now so don't be afraid to ask, I'd still rather have the cash though.

I'm getting a crazy amount of IMs about this at the moment. I have gigs for the next couple of days (as well as just getting home from one) so I'll try and sort through and reply to the IMs then, apologies if you're waiting to hear back from me. It's likely from a quick glance at them that it'll be sold, so unless you're offering a trade of something I'm really after or have the cash waiting and can pick up from my place in the next week (in case something doesn't work out with potential buyers that have already IMed me, I work on first come, first served), you've probably missed your chance I'm afraid.

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1320265' date='Jul 29 2011, 11:41 AM']This has sold, I was discussing it with someone earlier in the week and hadn't realised that he'd confirmed he was going to buy so thanks for all the interest, but this is provisionally sold.

I'll take the time to reply to IMs on Sunday still.

Thanks all. :)[/quote]

Provisionally or definitely Thom? My friend is passing your area in the next hour with cash if you want a sale right now? Let me know ASAP please, cheers. Rob 0797 186 0348