Why become a member? ×

whashburn rb2002 hammerhead bass

adledman

i have a new one of these complete but with no elecs or pick ups and was going to defret it but it slaps better than most basses i have played due i think to the brass thats in the headstock as per sales bumph so it seemed a shame to defrett it.
its essentially brand new bar a few marks and plays real nice, they are rrp $899 so not a complete cheapy.

sales pitch goes as per below: oh and its buzz feiten tuned if that does anything for you?

Input from a host of professional bass players was the foundation for this innovative bass design. Active circuitry combined with powerful pickups and state of the art hardware make it the best in its class.
All of Washburn's RB Series basses feature our innovative Hammerhead™ design. A brass-loaded headstock enhances the neck's tonal frequency while substantially increasing sustain. A totally new dimension in bass technology.

Features

Soft maple body Washburn MPB 500 pickups Active circuitry Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay Grover tuners Hammerhead™ system Buzz Feiten Tuning System™ Price/Colors

List Price $899.90 Mahogany Satin Oil

Edited by adledman

hello, a few questions.
how much does this weigh? i'm guessing that the pickup cavities are for a standard jazz and a musicman humbucker pickup?
also what is the nut width?
is postage an option (i think i bought an ashdown cab off you earlier this year which you posted)
thanks

matt

hi matt,how ya doin mate? yes standard cav`s for a jazz neck and M`M pick,up. nut width is 40mm and its light as a feather as it is. just charging batt`s for scales. post is no prob and going to be £7 or less. it will pleasantly surprise whoever buys it for sure. cheers, ad