Why become a member? ×

Stingray 30th WITHDRAWN

martthebass

[quote name='retroman' timestamp='1318102394' post='1398188']
Who'd have thought the same two 30th Anni Stingray's would be back on at the same time aye Mart??
[/quote]

And a 3rd on fleabay right now, This one has always drawn me in though for some reason? If I had not gone all 5 stringered it would already be mine Mart as you know.

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1318449117' post='1402432']

And a 3rd on fleabay right now, This one has always drawn me in though for some reason? If I had not gone all 5 stringered it would already be mine Mart as you know.[/quote]

The one on the bay is Clarkys Pete, but know what u mean u don't normally see more that one up for sale at once. I think this is destined to stay with me mate, I'll have to save for the P/J.

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1318449528' post='1402444']Personally, I would enjoy it and keep it.

Nothing, IMO, is like a good Ray. My current H 3EQ is the best i've owned when it comes to that configuration. It's probably a normal weight, but the neck figuring and the feel/tone are just perfect.[/quote]

Think that's where I am mate, too good to give away and this example has really been looked after by me, Jim and Tombboy. One thing I guess though, as the value of all MMs seems depressed at the mo maybe I should be less anxious about gigging it.

[quote name='Linus27' timestamp='1318451014' post='1402460']Bad luck Mart. Nothing is selling at the moment. My MIA Jazz had very very little interest and other basses on here are just not selling. I would say it is worse now that a few years ago when we had an official recession.[/quote]

Cheers L, agreed, didn't notice any slow down in trade/selling in 08. I'm thinking of reaaaaaally tricking out my Sue Ryder because I need a simple P or J for the new Jam tribute band I've found myself in. I'd use the Status but it doesn't really look the part. Good look with the J, if you ever fancy a trade with something else that won't sell let me know lol

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1318597832' post='1404151']I can't pick it up :)[/quote]

Sorry Warren, I've no easy way of sorting packing and dispatching until week after next - the price drop represents reduction in hassle factor and speed of transaction..