Why become a member? ×

Feedback for RandomBass

waltsdog

• 1 month later...

I gave Geoff some money and he gave me his wonderful Yamaha bass. My word, does it grunt! I would feel guilty taking it were it not for the knowledge that he has another one :)
The venue - sunny Tunbridge Wells. Not only do I have a smashing new bass, my rebel credentials have been boosted by parking in the 'permit holders only' area of the station car park. I frighten myself sometimes.

Do not hesitate to deal with Geoff - as honest and upfront as they come. Top man!

• 3 weeks later...

I can only concur to what's been said. pleasure to deal with (bought a Trace Elliot head off me.) a gentleman a scholar and an acrobat ( pink panther theme line) but really, great guy to deal with, a forum stalwart. Paid up,amp sealed and delivered real quick to Geoff. a pleasure, Thanks Geoff. Witterth.

Edited by witterth

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Much respect for Geoff.

Not only did he sell me a pristine Yamaha bass, but he went several extra miles (literally) when Interparcel and UPS decided not to collect it from him two days running. He ended up driving to the nearest depot himself. He was also on the phone, texting and emailing constantly whilst we both tried to get the bass away.

I would also like to leave feedback for his wife, who was needlessly housebound for two days waiting for couriers!! Many thanks to you too.