Why become a member? ×

Warwick rockbass. For Sale

originalfunster

Hi All,

I have a Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard V, in Translucent Red.

Near mint condition, paid over £300.00 for it, but being a newbie bass player I can just about manage 4 strings let alone 5. And for some reason I expected it to be a high C as opposed to a low B, and just cant get on with it. So in short it’s of no use to me whatsoever.

Reduced to £180.00 ono

Cheers

[attachment=5899:IMG_2402.JPG]

Edited by originalfunster

I think £200 is a reasonable price knocing a £100 off from what you bought is generous, The Gumtree isn't that popular to post ads only on the off chance do you get peeps who interest since its kinda unprotected and not tracked like ebay (me praising ebay? argh!) so I'd say make it more public, ebay, on BC or local paper ads..

[quote name='lobematt' post='146666' date='Feb 25 2008, 03:40 PM']i've got a five string rockbass corvette i'm looking to sell if anyones interested?[/quote]

Hi Matt,

Hope you get a sale for your bass.

Although I’m not sure that hijacking someone else’s post is the best way to do it! Perhaps you might consider starting your own topic in the for sale section.

Cheers

Keep it.
You may grow into 5 strings as you get more experienced and then have to get another 5 stringer to scratch the itch ..
You can restring it with a high C. It's a bit of work (new nut, bridge and truss rod tweaks, maybe new bridge pieces) but it is possible.

• 4 weeks later...