Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX 5 string.

JakeBrownBass

Title says it all, looking for a musicman stingray, 5 or 4 string.

Bass is for sale aswel for £650

It will come with a leather strap with schaller strap locks and a gator hard case.

I will post more pics up tomorrow!

The bass is in good condition. I'm not totally sure what year this bass is but i will find out and post more details.

-Jake

Edited by jake_tenfloors

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='146076' date='Feb 24 2008, 04:48 PM']This is stunning!![/quote]
Thanks very much. It is. I'm not [b]desperate[/b] to sell (as I haven't been pushing that ad too much) but it'd be great if someone really wanted it that would make really good use of it. It's too good to be stuck at home now, but my Jazz and Lakland suit what I'm doing more. But obviously, I also wouldn't be disappointed if it stayed with me :)

Edited by Thunderthumbs

Hi
If you want to find out what year the warwick is just look at the serial no on the back of the headstock, the last two digits and a letter indicate the year and month it was made the letters are alphabetical and relate to the months i.e A=jan B=feb etc so you should be able to work it out, it does make a big diffrence as the pre 98/99 models were fantastic, they then changed the neck design and started to cut a few corners(with no price diffrence whatsoever), yours is gorgeous though and id be tempted if i didnt already own own a 5 string streamer jazzman( its like a musicman flavoured warwick, doesnt sound exactly like a musicman but def has that vibe) check one out if can.
Hope this helps mate, good luck with the sale.
All the best -LEE :)

Title says it all, looking for a musicman stingray, 5 or 4 string.

Bass is for sale aswel for £650

It will come with a leather strap with schaller strap locks and a gator hard case.

I will post more pics up tomorrow!

The bass is in good condition. I'm not totally sure what year this bass is but i will find out and post more details.

-Jak

• 2 years later...