Why become a member? ×

Zon Sonus 4 £950!!!

E_MaN

By complete randomness I put in Zon into ebay to see if there was anything and I found this....

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Zon-Sonus-4-string-Bass-1993-with-hard-case-bartolinis_W0QQitemZ330212642351QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Zon Sonus 4[/url]

looks pretty sweet, half tempted myself even thugh I know I wont AND I really want a fender.....hopefully somone will get it frm here as i looks a beaut!!!

[quote name='E_MaN' post='145305' date='Feb 22 2008, 08:22 PM']By complete randomness I put in Zon into ebay to see if there was anything and I found this....

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Zon-Sonus-4-string-Bass-1993-with-hard-case-bartolinis_W0QQitemZ330212642351QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Zon Sonus 4[/url]

looks pretty sweet, half tempted myself even thugh I know I wont AND I really want a fender.....hopefully somone will get it frm here as i looks a beaut!!![/quote]

I watched that get relisted for several months on eBay before he bought it from the States... he got it cheap enough (a lot less that he's selling for but that's his prerogative) it just makes me wonder why he isn't keeping it!

[quote name='bobpalt' post='147082' date='Feb 26 2008, 08:32 AM']The chap who is selling is a BassChatter, [b]and a really nice guy[/b]. And the colour is a lot deeper blue/green than it looks! I know, I have just sold one that is exactly the same, and in the flesh, its a beauty (and plays, like all Zons, superbly).[/quote]

I'm sure he is and no one has said otherwise :)