Why become a member? ×

ACG PJ5.

giblett123

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='1258594' date='Jun 6 2011, 04:53 PM']Gutted to see you've got to part with it. :)

I've posted a link up on Finnbass for all the drooling ACG madmen and fanbois over there. (I include myself in that description.)[/quote]
Yeah, I'm gutted, just got some contract hours in for some work I do, I'm currently down £300+ a week and haven't received a couple of payments, obviously the bank is no help! Gutted, it is a gorgeous bass and once lloyds are off my back I'll get another, best noise on the planet!

[quote name='pietruszka' post='1258664' date='Jun 6 2011, 05:35 PM']Stunning bass!! Good luck with the sale.

Giblett is a pleasure to deal with, buy with confidence! (Fretless still going strong to by the way!)

Dan[/quote]
Cheers for the kind words Dan, glad the Sandberg is still doing the job, great value those, there's one knocking around for the mo at £400, bonkers money for such a decent bass!

[quote name='charic' post='1259361' date='Jun 7 2011, 09:45 AM']Ouch :) good luck with the sale, get a couple of tickets on saturday eh? :)[/quote]
Cheers guys, if I get paid I won't have to part with it, tis a cash-flow thing! Bank manager? Call centre!