Why become a member? ×

Five String clear out part 2 ***SOLD****

markbass555

Second of my 5 strings has to go.....I have now decided (AGAIN) that 4 strings are the way to go for me and I am looking to fund something special (as yet undecided).

This is a Jo5 string that I bought on here of Old Horse Murphy.....Its a cracking bass absolutley no marks and the best sounding 5 string I have ever played. Currently strung with flats but will include a set of roundwounds as well.

This is a 2005 model so built in Korea and has the Fralin pick ups.

Looking £750.00 incl postage from Northern Ireland to Uk only (europe will be extra) no trades as funding something else. Comes with Lakland case.

Edited by markbass555

Hi Markbass555.......I would be seriously interested in this bass.......do you ever travel south ???

I Know you said cash only but I'll try anyway !!! I Have a mint Stingray 4 in Honey Burst,Rosewood Board,Hipshot D Tuner, 3 band eq........ Its currently up for sale ,I have a Stingray 5 but I prefer a Jazz bass.

Let me know either way.........Cracking Bass :)

Al

[quote name='tippbass' post='1269329' date='Jun 14 2011, 10:16 PM']Hi Markbass555.......I would be seriously interested in this bass.......do you ever travel south ???

I Know you said cash only but I'll try anyway !!! I Have a mint Stingray 4 in Honey Burst,Rosewood Board,Hipshot D Tuner, 3 band eq........ Its currently up for sale ,I have a Stingray 5 but I prefer a Jazz bass.

Let me know either way.........Cracking Bass :)

Al[/quote]

Hi Al,

Thanks for the offer I would have been tempted but I have serious gas for something I have seen and need to raise the cash for it sorry!!!

Dave

Hi, I am based in Ireland(Ashbourne). I want to come and check the bass (if it's ok with you) and eventually buy it . Where are you based and when will be a good time for you. Can you send me a phone number.
Thanks.

Edited by yankootburgas