Why become a member? ×

Music Man Big Al SSS. SOLD!

Bootzy

Sold!

Great bass in exellent as new condition. Plays and sounds really good. The finish is Olive Gold and the bass has a matching headstock. Comes in the original hardcase.
The bass is located in Sweden, but can be shipped anywhere in europe. It will be very well packed of course.

I would like £1200 for it or trade it for a Fender P, Spector or maybe a Sadowsky Metro. Only basses in roughly the same price segment as my bass, please. A Fender Tony Franklin would be cool trade. Hit me with what you got to trade with and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Bootzy

[quote name='Bootzy' post='1254576' date='Jun 2 2011, 08:46 PM']Thanks boys, it sure is a beauty.[/quote]
In sound as well as looks.

These are great basses. I gigged mine last weekend for the first time and just loved it.

[quote name='BB3000S' post='1256256' date='Jun 4 2011, 10:21 AM']Whereabouts will it go, UK/Sweden/other?
Congratulations to the buyer! (And to you as well Tommy). :)[/quote]

Thanks Mattias!
It went to Stockholm, the buyer called me and came to pick it up 4 hours later. He was really impressed with both the playability and the great sound.

[quote name='Bootzy' post='1256318' date='Jun 4 2011, 12:24 PM']Thanks Mattias!
It went to Stockholm, the buyer called me and came to pick it up 4 hours later. He was really impressed with both the playability and the great sound.[/quote]
Nice one! :)