Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

dougal

Beautiful HH Bongo in metallic grey (NOT the peizo bridge model). (Some say it looks like a toilet seat?!?!)

I'm sure you know what they go for new. Mine was bought new in Japan (still have original receipt) and has been well loved & played over the last 3 years. Loath though I am to see this go, I'm saving up for an upright.

I'm in Surbiton, Surrey, if you want to play it - I work near Bank so if you're in Central London I can get it to you for a play too.

It's in good condition apart from the ubiquitous headstock chip (anyone seen a bongo without?) and more seriously a mark on the back of the neck behind the nut (which it came to me with). It doesn't affect the playability in the slightest. See the pics for details.

Comes with original hard shell case.

Price Drop & now open to trades.

Edited by dougal

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would you consider my Conklin Sidewinder 7? It's the one that was reviewed by Bassist in 1998 (attached I hope)

An awesome bass - extremely even tone and very well made. It punches through every mix and is very versatile. If it were a 5 or 6 I would use it for every gig without question. It's just that I don't use the full range and it's a fair old beast when you're running around as I tend to in my current gig.

I'd be looking for some cash top-up too!