Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Sei Original 5-string headless ***SOLD***

lowregisterhead

Still for sale, but seriously considering withdrawing it. I did a little set up and gave it a whirl through my main rig today, and it sounds great and plays so beautifully... be quick if you want it, before I change my mind about selling! :)

Edited by lowregisterhead

[quote name='Golchen' post='1260444' date='Jun 7 2011, 10:43 PM']Does 5 knobs not seem a bit excessive for a 1 pup bass???? What do they all do?

I really shouldn't even be remotely considering this, but out of interest where in Surrey doth it reside?[/quote]

It's a bit of an array, I agree, but I promise you they all have a use! The five knobs are: 5-position coil tap selector (have a listen to the sounds on the YouTube link on the initial post) - these are the various permutations of the two? coils individually, together, in series, and parallel - I know that only makes 4, but I'm not sure exactly what the 5th position is, volume with active/passive push/pull, treble cut/boost, mid cut/boost, bass cut/boost.

I'm just off the A3 between Woking and Guildford - PM me if you fancy coming over for a looksee.

[quote name='Golchen' post='1265886' date='Jun 12 2011, 11:47 AM']Doh, there you go tempting me again! Such a beauty of a bass, and sounds real good on the vid as well. Too bad that you are too far away to check it out - or probably a good thing as I REALLY shouldn't be looking at basses![/quote]

It's a service I'm very happy to provide! :)

[quote name='Golchen' post='1265886' date='Jun 12 2011, 11:47 AM']Doh, there you go tempting me again! Such a beauty of a bass, and sounds real good on the vid as well. Too bad that you are too far away to check it out - or probably a good thing as I REALLY shouldn't be looking at basses![/quote]

Distance is no object, sir... I can send you the bass, and if it's not your cup of tea, just send it back within 7 days - you just have to send me a piffling £1150 first, of course, but that's a mere detail! Go on, you know you want to! :)

• 2 weeks later...