Why become a member? ×

D'addario XL170 & Rickenbacker strings

I've decided to sell this as its surplus to requirements

First is a set of D'addario string for 12 string bass. I bought these for my last 12 string bass but due to the frequency that I change basses, the strings arrived after I'd already sold the bass on so they've never been out of the packet. Not entirely sure how long I've had these but the strings are still sealed inside their factory bag. Going by the Stringsdirect website, they're £34 delivered so I can do them for £[s]22[/s] £18 delivered.

I also have a brand new unused set of Rickenbacker 8 string bass strings. Being Rickenbacker strings, they're slightly lower tension gauge with 45-55-70-90 being the fundamental strings and 20-25-35-45 for the octave strings so a bit easier on the fingers. Again, Stringsdirect are doing these for £49 delivered so I can do them for £[s]35[/s] £27 delivered

[b][size=4]See post from 2.18pm today for the deal[/size][/b]

Edited by Delberthot

• 2 weeks later...

Right, nae messin about. Rickenbacker strings on Stringsdirect website for a [u][b]4 string[/b][/u] set are £39 delivered; D'addario EXL170s are £19 delivered for a [u][b]4 string set[/b][/u] so in total you'd be £58 for both sets of strings

I'll sell both sets together for £27 delivered to UK mainland.

That way you get 2 sets of 4 string bass strings and you can do what you want with the 12 extra octave strings.