Why become a member? ×

wal 6 string fretted as new! NOW SOLD!!

littleal

Yes I've decided to let my wal sixer go as I have smith gas again,
Recently fretted by Martin Peterson at the gallery, he has done a superb job with super low action,
Mint condition & play's beautifuly,
£2700+ postage

Edited by littleal

[quote name='Clarky' post='1239194' date='May 21 2011, 12:00 PM']I have added a link to your FS ad in the Wal thread in TalkBass. Good luck mate! If only it had five strings ... yadda yadda :)[/quote]
cheers Clarky,
I can remove a string for you if you like :)

Al,

Can I suggest some lovely close ups pics of this? It's a yummy rare 6 string Wal and the shot of it on its stand is a little poo. The close up body shot is nice, but I'd expect to see at least a dozen good pics to make us all drool and want this baby!

Shep

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1240185' date='May 22 2011, 11:53 AM']Al,

Can I suggest some lovely close ups pics of this? It's a yummy rare 6 string Wal and the shot of it on its stand is a little poo. The close up body shot is nice, but I'd expect to see at least a dozen good pics to make us all drool and want this baby!

Shep[/quote]
hi shep,

I'll try & get some better shots of it later today, I know these pictures don't do it justice, it looks so much better in the flesh

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='1241180' date='May 23 2011, 08:39 AM']as i heard from a clip you had any bass in your hands sounds superb but i can corfim that ken smith black tiger is one of the best basses out there :)

have a bumb mate[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words :)