Why become a member? ×

wal 6 string fretted as new! NOW SOLD!!

littleal

[quote name='Shockwave' post='1277180' date='Jun 21 2011, 03:29 PM']Are the side dot position markers on the fret like on some fretlesses, or are they positioned as they would be on a fretted bass?[/quote]
They are the same as a normal fretted bass,

I assume you are selling this to buy a Ken Smith? There was a 1992 BT6 advertised recently in Bassist magazine for £1600 with a Ken Smith case I think. Seller was based in Devon if I remember correctly. Seems like a ridiculously low price to me!

[quote name='griffonite' post='1277391' date='Jun 21 2011, 05:41 PM']I assume you are selling this to buy a Ken Smith? There was a 1992 BT6 advertised recently in Bassist magazine for £1600 with a Ken Smith case I think. Seller was based in Devon if I remember correctly. Seems like a ridiculously low price to me![/quote]

That is a good price, hopefully I'll be buying a bt6 black tiger again :)

[quote name='griffonite' post='1278558' date='Jun 22 2011, 02:25 PM']Black Tiger on ebay now. Did you not see the ad' for the BT6 I referred to or are you not interested in that model? Would be interesting to know if he sold it. I can't believe it would have hung around long at that price.[/quote]

I would imagine that's long gone by now,

[quote name='littleal' post='1280790' date='Jun 24 2011, 01:56 PM']Any offers ?[/quote]

my god that is an awsome bass there in a nice price if you trade form my g&l 2000 i need 2000 pounds to send you ..

bump for a great player and bass

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='1280851' date='Jun 24 2011, 12:28 PM']my god that is an awsome bass there in a nice price if you trade form my g&l 2000 i need 2000 pounds to send you ..

bump for a great player and bass[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words,

Unfortunately I've found the bass I'm looking for so I need to sell this now,

Final give away price drop to £2'700 + postage, this is the starting price on the bay!
I'm seriously thinking of pulling this from ebay as I think they are getting to greedy & asking to much of honest sellers,

07891717521 txt me or pm me if you need any more info or if you're interested,

Al