Why become a member? ×

Cable and strings

Following on from the recent cable thread (yes, I know) I'm offerring up my little used MIT Ripcord cable - the one with plastic boxes at either end. Its had very little use, I guess its about 8 years old and around 20 ft long. So if you've ever fancied trying a "high end" cable without paying a fortune, its yours for £20 posted (UK).

I've also got a set of LaBella flats, set 760FL (43, 60, 82,104). They've been on a Jazz bass for around three days so they're not really broken in, although technically they have been used. I'm just a jessie who prefers the flimsy feel of Thomastik flats. These are the same type as the Jamerson set, but lighter guages, which should make them a bit kinder to your bass neck? Yours for £15 posted.

cheers - usual PM for questions, (but please, no more in depth discussions about cables! :) ) I'll do some photos if anyone's interested etc

BB

Edited by BassBod

[quote name='BassBod' post='141828' date='Feb 17 2008, 11:11 AM']Following on from the recent cable thread (yes, I know) I'm offerring up my little used MIT Ripcord cable - the one with plastic boxes at either end. Its had very little use, I guess its about 8 years old and around 20 ft long. So if you've ever fancied trying a "high end" cable without paying a fortune, its yours for £20 posted (UK).

I've also got a set of LaBella flats, set 760FL (43, 60, 82,104). They've been on a Jazz bass for around three days so they're not really broken in, although technically they have been used. I'm just a jessie who prefers the flimsy feel of Thomastik flats. These are the same type as the Jamerson set, but lighter guages, which should make them a bit kinder to your bass neck? Yours for £15 posted.

cheers - usual PM for questions, (but please, no more in depth discussions about cables! :) ) I'll do some photos if anyone's interested etc

BB[/quote]

I'll take the MIT rip cord, please PM me your paypal and I'll send you the money :huh:

Hi BB
I fancy trying flats on my jazz, so ill have them, PM me your email and ill paypal you- cheers LEE
PS have you cut them to fit the jazz, just incase i fancy trying them on my warwick (probably wont though)

Following on from the recent cable thread (yes, I know) I'm offerring up my little used MIT Ripcord cable - the one with plastic boxes at either end. Its had very little use, I guess its about 8 years old and around 20 ft long. So if you've ever fancied trying a "high end" cable without paying a fortune, its yours for £20 posted (UK).

BB
[/quote]