Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ashdown MAG C115-300 Combo + 2x10 deep.

For sale is my Ashdown MAG C115-300 Combo & 2x10" deep. [b]REDUCED TO £ IF BOTH TAKEN.[/b] :)

Would prefer to sell as a package but happy to seperate. (The Warwick amp head is not included in this sale)

[u][b]MAG C115-300 :- £[/b][/u]
15" speaker
300W
W18" x H23" x D12"

I've had this amp from new Dec 03 and still have the original receipt and owners manual from Sound Control, Glasgow.

[u][b]
MAG 2x10 DEEP :- £[/b][/u]
10" speakers
200W
W24" x H18" x D16"
Speakon & jack connection.

I bought this new from Soundslive 2009.

[attachment=79834:MAP_022.jpg][attachment=79839:MAP_024.jpg]

They have never been gigged and therefore in mint condition. There are no marks, dents or scratches that i can see. The covering on both still look new.
They have never been used at high volumes.

Its a great set up and does what you'd expect from Ashdown.
Reliable, warm almost valve sound.

I've gone for more portable amp and cabs. (age thing i guess :) ) and now need to make some space in spare room.

PICK UP ONLY due to size and weight.
Lanark area but prepared to travel up to 25-30 miles. I'm pretty flexible and work in Motherwell area.
Would travel further for cost of fuel within reason.

Cheers
Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='dmccombe7' post='1238963' date='May 21 2011, 08:21 AM']Weekend Bump
Do you think I'm asking too much - let me know guys. ?

Cheers
Dave[/quote]

I don't think it's too expensive at all. Given it's condition, that's a great price. That's a good working rig for not a lot of money. Good luck.

[quote name='leschirons' post='1238996' date='May 21 2011, 09:17 AM']I don't think it's too expensive at all. Given it's condition, that's a great price. That's a good working rig for not a lot of money. Good luck.[/quote]

Thanks for that.
It is in absolute perfect condition and never been gigged. Its even been dusted (by my wife of course :) )

I'll keep plugging away at the sale i guess.

Cheers
Dave

I agree, good kit but unless you're near to where you live you have a very small audience. I've shipped much biggers stuff than that by being creative making boxes up from bike boxes :)

Then use interparcel who are very cheap :)

[quote name='tom1946' post='1246624' date='May 27 2011, 08:25 AM']I agree, good kit but unless you're near to where you live you have a very small audience. I've shipped much biggers stuff than that by being creative making boxes up from bike boxes :)

Then use interparcel who are very cheap :)[/quote]

Yep. doesn't appear to be that many BC'ers from up here and probably would sell quicker if postage available.

If no success soon I'll look into postage.
I'll check out interparcel and maybe take it from there.

Appreciate the reply and advice.

Thanks
Dave

[quote name='Fitz666' post='1247235' date='May 27 2011, 03:43 PM']If I didnt have my Hartke rig I would have taken that m8.

Good luck with the sale[/quote]

Thanks
You could always sell your Hartke Rig :)
Is that a V-Max i see in the photo - nice bike. Better with a Harley though :lol: :)

Cheers
Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' post='1248873' date='May 29 2011, 07:19 AM']Thanks
You could always sell your Hartke Rig :)
Is that a V-Max i see in the photo - nice bike. Better with a Harley though :lol: :)

Cheers
Dave[/quote]

Sorry I love the Hartke, as for the Max, it is my dream bike and I'm not old enough for a Hardly yet....lol

[quote name='Fitz666' post='1249313' date='May 29 2011, 03:43 PM']Sorry I love the Hartke, as for the Max, it is my dream bike and I'm not old enough for a Hardly yet....lol[/quote]

:)
Nice bike - always liked the V-Max.

Cheers
Dave

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Dawoogsta' post='1267268' date='Jun 13 2011, 01:34 PM']yes, no, possibly??? :)[/quote]

Sorry mate,
Haven't been on PC much over the weekend.
My wife says I have chores to be getting on with. :)

Still available.
PM replied.

Cheers
Dave