Why become a member? ×

Gig Club London

Low End Bee

Quite often I feel like going to see a band and I can't rustle up anybody else to go. Especially on school nights. So more often than not I don't bother. I like company at gigs.
Why not post the gigs we intend going to in the near future and BC'ers can meet up (and stalk the performing bass players gear too) if they fancy it?
BC'ers in other areas can start their own regional threads too.

Next up for me is the Len Price 3 at the Bull and Gate Kentish Town Friday 27th May. I'll be with a small friendly mid life crisis crew of music lovers. You're welcome to tag along. They're an amazing live band.

Edited by Low End Bee

[quote name='clauster' post='1230191' date='May 13 2011, 05:36 PM']I know a few of us play the Grey Horse in Kingston from time to time. Last week there were two basschatters on the same night :)[/quote]

We're there 1st October too.

No takers for the Len Price 3? Don't know what you're missing.

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1233203' date='May 16 2011, 04:02 PM']We're there 1st October too.[/quote]

I've just put that date in my diary - we're taking a couple of months break from September following our guitarist's missus having a baby( and she's not going to let him leave the house while on paternity leave) so it'll be nice to come and see someone else play there.

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='1240042' date='May 22 2011, 09:45 AM']Might be up for one of these on the right night. The Hoxton one is the closest. WHere do you park in Kensington ?[/quote]

The short answer is you don't without a permit. There's a P&D between queen's gate and SK station, but it's invariably closed.