Why become a member? ×

Boutique clearout - Mad Professor, Darkglass, Fuzzrocious+ more

Marlat

Okay, for the same reason as I am offloading two basses I am thinning out some of the pedal cache:

[b]Mad Professor BlueBerry BOD[/b] - brand new, used a couple of time at home, comes with box etc. Basically I have a BJFE Blueberry and wanted to see if I could use the MP and sell the BJFE. Turns out that I cannot, the BJFE is still the king of the hill. Which means I don't need this and you can get it at quite a chunk off retail. £100 shipping to the UK or EU [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Darkglass Electronics Harmonic Booster - FET Bass Preamp[/b] - got this about 4 months ago. Its a nice superbly built bass preamp in a compact box. Its got bass, treble and boost controls as well as two tone swtiches that give you a treble attack (think ultra-high) and a switch between a clean solid state like boost and a softer "dirty" style boost. Its great, but its not my thing. I prefer my [sfx] Ultra-Tone as a basic preamp pedal as all my basses are active. New Eu200+shipping. You can have this for £100 shipping in the UK or EU

[b]Fuzzrocious Momster[/b] - this is Fuzzrocious' gated fuzz. Its got a heap of gain and is pretty cool, but I am just not that into fuzz. My [sfx] Micro-Fuzz and FEA Photon are all I need. Basically brand new with velcro! [b]SOLD[/b]!

[b]Aguilar Octomizer[/b] - you know what it is and what it does. £80 shipped in UK or EU [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]WMD Geiger Counter Civilian Issue[/b] - I love this pedal, I just have no use for it. Its a simplified version of the full Geiger Counter and its digital bitcrushing coolness. Check it out, if you are into noise this is the shizzle. Its also been modded by Max at [sfx] for better bass response. £110 shipped in the UK or EU [b]SOLD! [/b]

[b]Subdecay Echobox[/b] - A great digital (I think - better check their website) delay with modulation. It was my only delay, but now I am useing the TCE Flashback. Its the old style box and its got velcro on the bottom but its a lovely easy to use delay. £90 shipped in the UK or EU.

[b]Barge Concepts Custom Dual Looper[/b] - basically the best blender / looper you will find. Its custom made and has two independent loops that you can cascade (or not) with variable Z for each loop and two different footswtichable blend settings for each loop. Think Barge are out of business so you couldn't get one of these now if you wanted to. Well, you could buy mine! £80 shipped in the UK or EU [b]SOLD!![/b]

[b]Red Onion Dual Looper[/b] - Two loops, two switches, powder blue. What do you want? :) £20 shipped in the UK or EU.

Anyone whos bought off me before knows the deal. Basically I ship quickly and often by courier so you get most stuff the next day. I prefer PayPal for pedal sales. I think I have a pretty good rep for selling - no complaints that I am aware of.

Drop me a PM if you are keen.

No trades please except for an EBS Octobass Black label.

Mark

Edited by Mark Latimour

[quote name='Finbar' post='1233236' date='May 16 2011, 04:24 PM']Ooooh, was really hoping the Darkglass content was going to be their overdrive pedal. The clips sound awesome on that. Free bump though, some great stuff for sale here! :)[/quote]

Well I do have their overdrive pedal and it is excellent. I could be tempted to part with it, but the price would be pretty close to retail since they are hard to come by and worth every penny of their retail price. :)

If they are bought and paid for by Wednesday night (25th May), you can have any of the Darkglass, Subdecay or Fuzzrocious pedals for £10 off my asking price. Offer expires if I havent received payment by Wednesday 11:59pm!

[quote name='Mark Latimour' post='1240431' date='May 22 2011, 03:52 PM']If they are bought and paid for by Wednesday night (25th May), you can have any of the Darkglass, Subdecay or Fuzzrocious pedals for £10 off my asking price. Offer expires if I havent received payment by Wednesday 11:59pm![/quote]

Last few hours to get a bargain price with pedals shipped to you tomorrow!

Edited by Mark Latimour

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...