Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Iron Ether Oxide Fuzz Pedal

PauBass

Up for sale is my Iron Ether Oxide Fuzz pedal. It's in mint condition and perfect working order. It's a great fuzz pedal but I'm not using it much and I need to raise some cash to cover new purchases I've made here on the forum.
The pedal comes with two sets of knobs: an etched/painted set and another black. Now all Oxides come with black knobs as they make easier to see what your settings are...but with the finsihed ones the pedal looks awesome!

More info and clips here:

[url="http://ironether.com/pedals/oxide/"]http://ironether.com/pedals/oxide/[/url]

And on this thread from Talkbass:

[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/iron-ether-oxide-fuzz-673555/"]http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/iron-eth...de-fuzz-673555/[/url]

£105 delivered...collection from Hove welcome too.

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='Bassnut62' post='1213085' date='Apr 27 2011, 08:18 PM']Sadly someone else beat us all to it. I am only second in line. Rats, I have such bad GAS now![/quote]
i'm out of the equation too. but by being second in line i think i've secured another one, how lucky was that ?! stuff like that never usually happens to me.. :)

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='1213142' date='Apr 27 2011, 09:08 PM']i'm out of the equation too. but by being second in line i think i've secured another one, how lucky was that ?! stuff like that never usually happens to me.. :)[/quote]

How did that happen?
And I was actually second in line!!
Seriously, I'm happy for you tho.

[quote name='Bassnut62' post='1213160' date='Apr 27 2011, 09:15 PM']How did that happen?
Seriously, I'm happy for you tho.[/quote]

Just to clarify:

Finbar contacted me first and the pedal is on hold for him. Next in line was you Bassnut62...I don't know where Phil.i.stein found another Oxide, it's not mine.

[quote name='Bassnut62' post='1213160' date='Apr 27 2011, 09:15 PM']How did that happen?
Seriously, I'm happy for you tho.[/quote]
also to clarify, a completely different BC'er spotted my reply and PM'd me with same offer/price

if i don't get on with it, (and i am a fussy git , who likes to try things out) you'll be the first on my list to contact before i put it up here. :)

Edited by phil.i.stein

Yeah, sorry bassnut. I saw youd posted to bag it so I pmd phi.i. I was going to put it up prior but paubass had already got one up so held off. Best of luck finding one. They seem to be appearing a bit more regularly in the last coupla months. Sorry for causing any confusion.

[quote name='Salt on your Bass?' post='1213455' date='Apr 28 2011, 06:54 AM']Yeah, sorry bassnut. I saw youd posted to bag it so I pmd phi.i. I was going to put it up prior but paubass had already got one up so held off. Best of luck finding one. They seem to be appearing a bit more regularly in the last coupla months. Sorry for causing any confusion.[/quote]

Hey, no problem at all.
Thanks for clarification anyway and for luck in finding one.

Actually, it's probably just as well I didn't get this one anyway; as I am having enough trouble getting purchase of a Strat past Mrs Bassnut at moment.
Hopefully one will turn up with my name on it in 3 or 4 months time.

Edited by Bassnut62

[quote name='naruki' post='1214844' date='Apr 29 2011, 01:24 PM']I'd be so pissed about missing out on another Oxide if I haven't already ordered it new haha. USPS is taking its time to deliver it though.[/quote]

Thanks for the sentiment; but it's fine I have plenty of dirt already so can wait