Why become a member? ×

Sandberg JM5 FT/FS

brick

Putting this for trade up for no other reason than I just fancy a wee change of gear

Guessing that if you’re reading this you know what these basses are about. loads of tonal options due to the pick up and pre amp controls, aside from the control for balancing the pick ups there is a switch that changes the DeLano MM from humbucker to single coil + the volume control is a push/pull pot which is used to switch the bass between active and passive mode

The bass has been my main gigging bass of late and has suffered a few dings as a result, but these are only minor and in no way affect the way the bass plays or sounds

Im located in Dundee so would prefer to trade with someone near to me i.e. Glasgow or Edinburgh but would be willing to travel further if the offer is tempting

Interested mainly in MM5, Ray35, Yamaha TRB 5 mk1, Lakland but open other offers as long they are 5 string and not crazy expensive

open to sensible offers, oh and meant to say bass would be posted in gator hardcase

Edited by brick

[quote name='JakeFoordBass' post='1225732' date='May 10 2011, 12:32 AM']Hi there Brick!

Don't suppose you'd accept a Fender MIM 60th Anniversary Jazz Deluxe 5 (the one with the noiseless pickups etc) plus some cash? It's Black with tort pickguard and rosewood neck. Always fancied a Sandberg!

Cheers,

Jake[/quote]

cheers for the offer dude but its not for me

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='1225733' date='May 10 2011, 12:37 AM']Hi Brick!

(he's a good guy to deal with i sold him my old P bass, do you still have it? It is a ace bass)[/quote]

i sold it last year, one of the dumbest things ive ever done as tbh

[quote name='brick' post='1226066' date='May 10 2011, 12:32 PM']i sold it last year, one of the dumbest things ive ever done as tbh[/quote]

hey I sold it first! :) when you had it up for sale, if i had had the money i would have bought it back like a flash.
oh well a shame, it may always turn up on basschat again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='brick' post='1267568' date='Jun 13 2011, 05:23 PM']time for a wee bump[/quote]

Dude, I've ummed and ahhed over this for a bit - I have a Lakland 55-02 in really nice nick, in natural and maple with a black scratchplate, from the early Korean skylines series. Always wanted to try Sandbergs and really hankering after something sunburst/rosewood...so far so good... trouble is I'm a long way from you and a trade will probly mean courier-related nonsense. On that basis - would you possibly be interested enough for me to PM some further details or are we on a non-starter here?

BTW - incidental bump...