Why become a member? ×

Sei Flamboyant Flam5

JTUK

SEI Flamboyant 5

Headed, built in 94, I think..will try and clarify but has a very early serial number and was one of the very first to have the Sei Flam head design.

Bubinga facing over Flame Maple body, birds eye neck over Ebony or Morrado board

ABM bridge, Gotoh pegs, Shack 18v pre and Bart soaps.

I was going to put this up in the Gallery but would try here first if there could be an interesting trade.

I am not looking for another bass as I have my two that I gig, but..??
What I would really be interested in are Aguilar cabs, or a very decent amp/pre.

Thunderfunk, Glock, DB750/751, that sort of thing.

I would prefer to meet up and I am in Kent but willing to travel within reason.

[attachment=78065:12062009024.jpg]

[attachment=78063:latest_180.jpg]

[attachment=78064:Sei_Flam5_007_3.jpg]

More pics ...with a better camera fone..??

[attachment=78139:Bass_pics_new_054.jpg]

[attachment=78140:Bass_pics_new_057.jpg]

[attachment=78141:Bass_pics_new_056.jpg]

[attachment=78142:Bass_pics_new_047.jpg]

[attachment=78143:Bass_pics_new_048.jpg]

[attachment=78144:Bass_pics_new_052.jpg]

[attachment=78145:Bass_pics_new_053.jpg]

Price to sell: £1500.

Edited by JTUK

How about: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=127944&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=127944&hl=[/url]

Also have a fretless Status S1 Custom (4 string) and a Fender Jazz Bass Plus 4 that I can provide pics for if you're interested. Always wanted a Sei...

[quote name='JTUK' post='1204671' date='Apr 19 2011, 12:45 PM']SEI Flamboyant 5

Headed, built in 94, I think..will try and clarify but has a very early serial number and was one of the very first to have the Sei Flam head design.

Bubinga facing over Flame Maple body, birds eye neck over Ebony or Morrado board

ABM bridge, Gotoh pegs, Shack 18v pre and Bart soaps.

I was going to put this up in the Gallery but would try here first if there could be an interesting trade.

I am not looking for another bass as I have my two that I gig, but..??
What I would really be interested in are Aguilar cabs, or a very decent amp/pre.

Thunderfunk, Glock, DB750/751, that sort of thing.

Pics to follow asap.

I would prefer to meet up and I am in Kent but willing to travel within reason.[/quote]

Very nice bass,..i had an early one,sold it to someone in the States,one of only a few basses i really regret selling,great sound
i have no amp/cab,for trade but would be interested a cash price,if you can PM me.

Edited by bassmanady

[quote name='purpleblob' post='1208358' date='Apr 22 2011, 02:55 PM']I suppose it really goes without saying that that is a lovely looking instrument, but what the hey - lovely ![/quote]

Thanks Mark, it will be a wrench if it goes, for sure.

No worries.

This doesn't have LEDs which I used to think would be an issue but retro fits under the neck bindings would remedy that.

But...... having another bass with LED's ..is just a battery drain and of no real use to anyone IMO, unless in a very dark light stage.
As long as you can see the top markers that does me nowadays.

Just saying.....as I thought LEDs would be critical and now I wouldn't pay extra for them to be fitted.
I did talk to SIMS about this untilI got my other bass with LEDs but I never even fit a batt for them anymore...

Good luck with your bass.

[quote name='dustandbarley' post='1221998' date='May 6 2011, 10:14 AM']Hello JTUK - Lovely bass! Does it come with a case, and if so what type - hard/soft etc ?
Thanks[/quote]

I can throw in a hiscox case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...