Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Ampeg SVT 5 Pro

PauBass

I'm selling my american made Ampeg SVT5 Pro, I bought it here on the forum a while ago.
As you'll see on the pics it's in mint condition and it's also working perfectly, recently serviced.
The SVT 5 Pro features TWO SEPARATE CHANNELS: one clean and one overdrive channel. You can also combined both, for a widest variety of sounds.
It also has an OCTAVE CIRCUIT and a built in COMPRESSOR.

More detailed info can be found on the owner's manual here:
[url="http://www.ampeg.com/manuals/SVT5PRO.pdf"]http://www.ampeg.com/manuals/SVT5PRO.pdf[/url]

It's a very versatile amp, lots of power,1350 Watts Mono-Bridged @ 4 Ohms, and it has all the renowned Ampeg tone.

Include on the sale is the AFP4B footswitch, very rare and difficult to find, that allows you to select channels, combine them, control the Octave circuit.
I'll also throw in the mono-bridge speaker cable, speakon to speakon, so you can get the maximum power out of the amp.

Price £525
(I bought it for less money but I spent on the fully service it had done so therefore the price increase, not trying to make a profit on it)
The amp can be seen, tested, collected from Hove. I'm happy to post it too but it will be at buyer's expense and risk.

Edited by PauBass

Amp of absolute awesomeness. Headroom? Oh yes lots. Tone? Drive channel? FX? Biamping? etc etc etc all YES.

been using one this very evening with the mighty Dood and a couple of sexeh Rickenbackers, have a free bump buddy

• Like 1

[quote name='Stag' post='1204267' date='Apr 18 2011, 11:07 PM']Amp of absolute awesomeness. Headroom? Oh yes lots. Tone? Drive channel? FX? Biamping? etc etc etc all YES.

been using one this very evening with the mighty Dood and a couple of sexeh Rickenbackers, have a free bump buddy[/quote]

Thanks Stag, it is a great amp indeed, I've always had really good comments about the tone of this amp.

PMs replied but still up for sale.

Edited by PauBass

The chap who i bought mine off ended buying another one about a year later, he missed the tone that much... And he mostly plays jazz!!! :-p

Mine also came with the footpedal, rare as rocking horse proverbial waste. It really gives the amp another dimension and is a godsend for using it on stage.

So someone should really snap this up... Or keep it to save you buying another one in a year's time - lol

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1211062' date='Apr 25 2011, 05:51 PM']Amazing amps! Bump on me![/quote]

Thanks!
I don't really understand the reason these amps are not more appreciated, they are amazing amps as you've said.

Any takers?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1211984' date='Apr 26 2011, 08:09 PM']I love mine, I sometimes try to sell it but never do it, it's too awesome.[/quote]

I'm also thinking that maybe I should keep it...in the meantime, still up for sale...not sure for how long though :)

staggered at lack of takers on this.

Used mine last night at a gig, didnt dare push it above 1 on the master. If you are looking to fill a room, or perhaps a stadium - this is your kiddy right here, in bridged mode.

[quote name='paul_5' post='1236479' date='May 18 2011, 11:42 PM']of course we [i]want [/i] it, it's just viat none of up can [i]afford[/i] it with this damned recession. I'm having to sell kit to buy new stuff. Not good. :)[/quote]

Yes mate, difficult times :)