Why become a member? ×

Music Man Bongo HH IV Stealth black £900 ish :)

Robert Manning

Hey guys, up for grabs an awesome looking music man bongo. rear stealth black custom finish.

Two Music man Hum buckers! 4 band EQ, Pretty much the top of the range music man :)

Personally im not so keen on the black!, (most people are) im in an indie band, and let say it looks slightly out of place...
saying that... this bass is basically the best ive played.. (i have usa jazz/ricky and own over 30 basses).. because i ove the sound and feel of it soo much it would be awesome to swap for something like a stingray or a sterling, that looks a bit more normal.

THis is actually quite low milage! i took it out of the case once, and the lid fell down wist taking it out!, so theres 'nics' on the side, all in the photos though, not a massive biggie but anying for me as it happened about a day after getting it! haha same thing happend to my Rickenbacker :) ahh

If anyones wants it to buy, no worries thats cool!, looking for about 900, not a bad price considering the bass costs about 1600? but if you want a bargain we can sort out a price! i'm friendly so up for a deal.

Ask me any thing..

Thanks for looking!,

[attachment=77097:IMG_0807.JPG]
[attachment=77096:IMG_0805.JPG]
[attachment=77088:IMG_0786.JPG]
[attachment=77095:IMG_0803.JPG]
[attachment=77093:IMG_0799.JPG]
[attachment=77092:IMG_0798.JPG]
[attachment=77090:IMG_0789.JPG]
[attachment=77089:IMG_0787.JPG]

Edited by Robert Manning

Got the HS version of the Bongo Stealth, it's my main gigging bass along with my Stingray, beautiful guitar, beautiful tone, but a completely different beast to the 'Ray. I'd say keep it, but it's your call fella! Good luck with the sale :-)

Edited by LLOYDWT

[quote name='LLOYDWT' post='1195138' date='Apr 10 2011, 10:12 PM']Got the HS version of the Bongo Stealth, it's my main gigging bass along with my Stingray, beautiful guitar, beautiful tone, but a completely different beast to the 'Ray. I'd say keep it, but it's your call fella! Good luck with the sale :-)[/quote]

i know man!, it freaking awesome to play. and its a real joy to own such a highly specked bass. i think its the fun'st bass out there to play. but the look is just not me!.
i think ill be happy with a stingray, im rather into my classic iconic basses!

rob

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='richardd' post='1208730' date='Apr 22 2011, 10:50 PM']For Some :)[/quote]

Didn't mean to upset/annoy/course controversy toward you. just letting you know that your bass was a highway one.
pop it on eBay, and you will get a decent amount for it. just not bass chat, because the fender geeks know a lot on hear!!!
sorry.

[quote name='richardd' post='1208925' date='Apr 23 2011, 09:02 AM']NO . what you inplied in one of you reply's to my post,was that I was ripping people off, read my feedback :)[/quote]
Fair does if you've got a beef but does it need to go into other threads? Just saying! :)