Why become a member? ×

Fender American Jazz in off white.. 2010...FT

bubinga5

this is a fairly mint 2010 USA Jazz bass in olympic white, it seems to be more of a cream white..... with a maple neck... the only reason im putting it up is because of GAS for the said bass.. i say fairly mint as there is a small chip where the body meets the neck above the bottom horn..about 2 mm of chip..i have stuck the chip back on so its not really noticable... apart from a very slight scratch on the back its a mint jazz bass..

its a killer jazz bass tone..ive set the bass up my self.. fresh DR's.. i set up basses well with a low action.. the one pic is from the previous owner.. the other from my Mac book.... this is a really nice example... responsive, growly..a typical jazz bass a good tone across the fret board.. i wont mind if i keep this to be honest.....

original case candy with the great SKB big lock case..i hope my friend doesnt mind me using his pics..

will also trade for Laklands.. 55-02 or JO 5' or 4's

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='Shawman' post='1198771' date='Apr 13 2011, 09:50 PM']far from jazzes anyway :lol: also depending on cash adjustment

warwick $$ and a schecter hellraiser, both 5 strings

long shot but worth offering :)[/quote]not my bag at the mo mate..those $$'s are killer mind..thankyou for the offer.. :)

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1201681' date='Apr 16 2011, 11:18 AM']will do straight trade for Fodera[/quote]

I see Phil has reduced prices on his NYC's by between £200 & £500 - still a bit more than a good old Fender J though, lol.