Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale (updated with new stuff and price revisions 8/5/11)

Finbar

Selling my whole pedalboard pretty much. Again. Due to me rearranging my rig quite heavily, I've got a few things up for sale. Might regret this, but I'm definitely changing the way I'm using effects and I need to raise some money to fund future rig plans, so maybe there'll be something here somebody wants :) SOrry the photos are so bad. I'm no photographer at the best of times, but I'm only using a Sony Ericsson K700i for photos still!

[b]Monacor MMX-4 4 channel mixer[/b] - I bought this off Mr Foxen I think? Quite a while ago. Again, never ended using it. Simple 4 channel mixer, using 1/4" jacks. Use your imagination for applications :) Just selling for what I bought it for. [b]£12[/b]

[b]Loop Master true bypass strip[/b] - This is really well built, and served me well in a previous pedalboard setup. I no longer have the sheer volume of pedals that made this useful though, so I'll see if anyone wants it! It has 6 loops in it, but differs in function from a traditional true bypass strip slightly. Only the highest numbered loop will be active, regardless of how many of the loops are engaged. So if you have Loop 4 engaged, and switch on Loop 6, then you will only hear the sounds of the pedals in Loop 6. If you switch off Loop 6, you will return to Loop 4. Unless you switched on Loop 5 while Loop 6 was active, in which case you will revert to Loop 5 as the next highest active loop. So it can be used as a kind of 'pre-select' function, especially with the bypass switch. Does that make sense? I find it hard to explain! It's more for switching between sounds made up of multiple pedal combos than for putting single pedals in loops to take them out of your signal path. A loop can also be left with nothing in it, for use as a mute switch, or a tuner can be inserted for a tuner mute. The final switch is a Bypass switch. The LEDs are all different colours, and are powered by 9v daisychain. No idea what to charge for this frankly, buy I'm going to stick in a £70 tag for now. Might reconsider this!

Everything is in what I would consider pretty great condition unless otherwise noted. At most, there might be a couple of minor paint scratches or dings or a tiny bit of cosmetic oxidisation on switches - these are (mostly) gigged pedals and are in full working order. Most but not all of these pedals have velcro attached, but it can be removed. Where screw in feet have been removed, I'll include them in the sale too :lol: These prices are all postage inclusive, and they're all firm. I'm not looking to barter. Payment through bank transfer or cash on collection (Sheffield). No paypal or cheques please. There's a possibility I'll be letting go of an ISP Decimator G-string and an Ernie Ball Vp-Jr too, just as a heads up.

Edited by Finbar

[quote name='Finbar' post='1191247' date='Apr 6 2011, 11:15 PM']

There's a possibility I'll be letting go of an ISP Decimator G-string and an Ernie Ball Vp-Jr too, just as a heads up.[/quote]

Is it the expression pedal Ernie Ball or the volume pedal you might be selling?

And those are my wire cutters! Do you know where they are now?

• 2 weeks later...