Why become a member? ×

Later with Jools Holland on BBC 2

yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1189855' date='Apr 5 2011, 10:49 PM']Anyone else see Later tonight? There was this band on who seemed to go on and on playing a despised type of music that no-one really understood. yep, step forward "Beady Eye"!![/quote]

Music? It was just a muffled mess :) :lol: Galagher lost it years ago :)

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1189855' date='Apr 5 2011, 10:49 PM']Anyone else see Later tonight? There was this band on who seemed to go on and on playing a despised type of music that no-one really understood. yep, step forward "Beady Eye"!![/quote]

Yeah I was watching it too.

Now I was a massive fan of oasis back when they were good and I still like to cover a few of their first album songs. But the Beady Eye band are just boring.

Its funny to say Noel WAS the talent hahaha.

Dont suppose you caught Liam Gallaghers interview mid way???? Its amazing to see someone so up their own jacksy. I think Jools producers made him do that interview though!!!!! you could tell he didnt want to be there.

Ha ha yes i saw that and you could see jools was trying to step in and give them a hint to wind it up but they just kept going on and on ,pesky jazz! :)

opps i just re read it and realised you were talking about that bloke with the funny accent,face,hair etc etc

Edited by gub

... the bit that made me laugh was when Liam spoke about preferring "smaller venues, where you can see the whites of people's eyes".

Made me think: yeah, but playing smaller venues ain't a choice for you now, is it Liam? It's a case of being thankful for whatever you can get!

Shame really, as I used to like Oasis for a while.