Why become a member? ×

A smattering of pedals

Dapper Bandit

So, after about 18 months of trying to find a pedal that would satisfy my distortion/OD needs better than my HM2 I've got to admit that there's nothing better out there (for me).

And so my loss is your gain as we have no less than 5 (!) pedals on the block:

Blackstar Dist-X: £65
Really nice pedal, has a wide variety of very usable tones for the tube lover. From warm OD to all out distortion this covers all the bases. Comes with power supply (16V, no less) and box. Barely used, once in the shop and once at band practise.

Aguilar AGRO: £50
Strikes me as having similar aims to the Catalinbread SFT, trying to replicate the sound of a driven Ampeg SVT. This does it a bit better IMO but am looking to get the AG500 head so it's surplus to requirements

Boss Metalzone: £25
We all know what this one does. I quite like it but it's surplus to requirements. Made in Taiwan.

Boss DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker: £50
Quite a cool little pedal, this one. Features a so-so distortion and a "feedbacker" setting. Basically hold down the pedal whilst playing the note and it will sustain it indefinitely. Kind of like the EHX Freeze. Made in Japan, hence price.

Electronix/Zeibek Gemini Drive V2: £50
Cool OD pedal with built in clean boost / blend. Has tone and gain mods. This is not pictured as it is at my practise space but can upload if necessary.

Prices do not include postage, which would probably be about a fiver. I'm based in Jersey so unless you're a fellow Channel Islander then I wouldn't really be able to offer a trying session.

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='1188242' date='Apr 4 2011, 08:06 PM']Ill take the agro and the gemini if you take paypal?[/quote]

Paypal I certainly take. PM me your details so I can work out a proper postage quote for ya. Forgot to mention, the AGRO has a strip of velcro down one side if that makes any difference to you?

[quote name='Dapper Bandit' post='1188263' date='Apr 4 2011, 08:15 PM']Paypal I certainly take. PM me your details so I can work out a proper postage quote for ya. Forgot to mention, the AGRO has a strip of velcro down one side if that makes any difference to you?[/quote]

Velcro is never a problem and i'll PM now!

[quote name='BassKS' post='1188811' date='Apr 5 2011, 11:45 AM']sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t, about the agro. I missed it!!!![/quote]

My sentiments exactly. I saw this last night, and cried myself to sleep.

[quote name='Higgie' post='1188977' date='Apr 5 2011, 01:30 PM']My sentiments exactly. I saw this last night, and cried myself to sleep.[/quote]

and the Gemini Drive too - Dos y'anarchy scooped them both with the quick trigger finger there!