Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT2 PRO

petergales

This is a reluctant sale forced on me by a shoulder injury and a hernia! But that’s the price of owning a quality valve amp! The tone from this amp is truly superb. Made in the USA for the UK market.

I am having to make my gear lighter so – at 100lbs including rack case – this is going to have to make way for a hybrid amp.

I have had the amp from new and it has always been kept in a 6U rack case, which I am including in the sale. There is a small scratch on the top of the case due to a salesperson’ clumsiness in the unpacking procedure. This does not affect the working of the amp and cannot be seen when in the rack case.

The power section was re-valved in Nov 2008 and since then it has had only light usage.

I am based in Leeds and, due to the weight of this item, would prefer collection in person, although I could meet up to deliver within a 50 mile radius for the cost of the diesel. Cash or bank transfer please.

The SVT2 has a much greater functionality than the CL, e.g. mute switch, graphic and drive control.

Details can be viewed in full on the Ampeg website at www.ampeg.com

I am looking for £1,000 for it.

PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='jonthebass' post='1181432' date='Mar 29 2011, 09:14 PM']Lovely amp & wish I had the dough to buy it off you!
Good luck with your sale.[/quote]

Thanks, jonthebass. They really are brilliant amps.

[quote name='Stag' post='1182055' date='Mar 30 2011, 12:18 PM']When the esteemed Dood had this paired with his 2 Harkle 4.5 XL's I truly believe that was the bass sound ive ever heard, ever.

Awesome amp![/quote]

Ahh!! I know I bang on about these cabs a lot, they sound awesome - The SVT 2 Pro is a monsterous beast too and sounds great, good luck with the sale! :)

[quote name='dood' post='1182770' date='Mar 30 2011, 09:59 PM']Ahh!! I know I bang on about these cabs a lot, they sound awesome - The SVT 2 Pro is a monsterous beast too and sounds great, good luck with the sale! :)[/quote]

Thanks, Dood